Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What Are You Talking About??

If Pinochio says, "My nose will grow right now" then what happens?
I would really like to know myself, so if you have any ideas, please drop a comment below!

Oh, just a heads up, I'm sorry that Comfy and I haven't been able to post much the past month...its because the both of us have had problems with our computers (insanely annoying), but mostly because we're doing some internal restructuring and possibly merging with a blogging group/project :D So after a few weeks we should be up and posting again and you can enjoy all the random and somewhat scary stuff that I post xD Look forward to it!

~Chichi

And finals are here in two weeks. Time to study -_-

~ Comfy PIllow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from using R rated language. Thanks :)

ping website